Hotel Opening Projects
Hotel Opening Projects – a unique area of knowledge at Eynav
- We have managed and participated in over 70 hotel-openings in Israel, Germany, The Netherlands, Croatia, the UK and France.
- Our team opened hotels managed by a variety of brands such as Marriott, IHG, Carlson, Kempinski, Six Senses and more.
- In addition, our team has opened standalone hotels and hotels of independent chains.
- We manage small and big projects alike.
Phase 1: Consultancy
- Identifying the hotel’s IT requirements
- Gathering information from all parties, such as owners, GM, marketing, interior designers and low-voltage designers.
- After processing the information, we present the owners-team with several technology solutions with pros, cons and estimated costs.
- We wrap up this process with an “IT Concept and Solutions” document, which is reviewed and approved by the owners-team.
Phase 2: Tender & PO’s
- We prepare a BOM for all solutions, based on the “IT Concept and Solutions” document.
- The BOM is prepared for commercial tender and sent out to solution providers.
- We support the Procurement Manager, reviewing the proposals, advise the commercials and ongoing support after installations.
- Eynav is also a provider for a variety of hospitality solutions.
Phase 3: Project Management & Implementation
- Eynav nominates an experienced project manager who takes ownership of deliveries and implementations by a variety of vendors.
- The PM is the single-point-of-contact for the delivery and installations.
- The PM manages the coordination of the different parties and ensures successful integration and installations.
- The Eynav team installs and supports the hotel’s core infrastructure.
- By the end of phase-3, the hotel’s IT environment is ready for the opening.
Phase 4: Opening Period
- The opening period normally stretches into two weeks before and two weeks after the opening itself.
- Prior to the opening, we coordinate staff training in relevant applications, setup users and test all systems and applications.
- We coordinate the support of applications and systems with the vendors.
- We track the issues that occur during the opening period and make sure they are resolved.
- Normally, two weeks after the opening (might differ between the projects) we hand over the hotel to support.